Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Captain von TRAP

This morning.... at 2 weeks....

Well 6 months ago this morning I began to feel that low back pain that might mean I was having a baby. I thought to myself, naa it is just because I am tired and went ahead and got everyone where they were supposed to be and then went on to work. As I sat drinking my coffee in my office and talking to our VA volunteer I kept thinking man this pain isn't going away. Well I called mom and she says how far apart are the pains and I said oh about 3-5 minutes. and I could practically see her eyes pop out of her head through the phone ( you see AJ was born in just under 2 hours- basically flying out) then she says you better get the hospital. I said I guess so. So I made a few phone calls and then the next thing I knew, Weston was picking me up at the front door and there we were at the hospital a few minute later. I was excited because I had been miserable for some time. I guess 3rd babies just do that to you. Anyway, we were in the delivery room practically all day and here came our baby Trapper Hampton around 4:30 that afternoon. My life has not been the same since. He truly has been the best baby and I can wait to watch him grow. Happy 6 months Trap!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Precious little boy! They grow up so quick!