Wednesday, November 14, 2007

one-liners

Tucker is so funny these days with out even knowing he is doing it. Here are some of the wise old owls recent cracks:

Tucker do you want to pray for anyone? , no. Are you sure?, oh yea Mamaw Deaton she is really old!

Weston was home sick Yesterday with some sort of stomach virus/food poisoning. I later said to Tucker " you didn't even know he was home did you? He replies reluctantly as if not to hurt my feelings, yea I did. I saw his car when Gran Gran came.

He walks in to the living room and says " always making messes" while shaking his head. I said what are you talking about? He said I am always making a mess. I love to, I just can't stop. Its so fun to see things flying around and especially when the hit you in the eyeball.

We had a stray cat tonight and it was rubbing all over his leg and he said, that's a L-O-V-E cat.

Old Nannie and he like to fight sometimes and today it was over his foam sword.He said I don't understand why an old lady wants my toys.Shes always taking my toys.

Does hair have bones?



Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

About Me said...

Awwhhh...I miss the cute things little kids say. That's it...I'm ready for grandkids!

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

He is so cute! I love that you post their sayings. I can't wait to hear all the little things Lydia says, remind me to write them down too! They are priceless!

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

He is so cute! I love that you post their sayings. I can't wait to hear all the little things Lydia says, remind me to write them down too! They are priceless!

Melissa D said...

Does hair have bones is like the most awesome thing I have ever heard! I have laughed so hard at this post!! And to everyone reading, Tucker really does say the funniest things! I am not even his mom and I have written down things that come out of his mouth just so I don't forget them!