Monday, November 26, 2007

ugh....

Well today I am sick. Yes me!!! I am not supposed to be sick. It is not conveinant for me to be sick!! However I am. I reluctantly went to the Dr. this morning only to be told I have strep. Oh what fun. I miss my family, I miss loving on my kids and I miss my living room. I have been quarantined to the bedroom for the past 2 days. It was a wonderful thanksgiving break however and I ate way to much. I hope everyone else had a good day too. I really got to enjoy visiting with my brother because I don't get to do it that often. The kids only said his name like 5 thousand times.I thought I would give the link to his bands website. It is some really uniqe music. They have just finished recording an album. www.vinylsoup.com.

1 comments:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Hope you're feeling better today friend!