Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ansley Jane is 2 !





Ansleys party was perfect. She absolutely had the best time and it was just up her alley. The theme was a shoe party because that is what phase she is in at the time. There was a shoe cake, a shoe toss and making your own shoes by decorating shoe covers ( lame, I know but you come up with some activity that has to do with shoes for a 2 year old), ans then jumping on the bouncy thing. She fell in love with all of her presents and has already put on all of her play clothes and pranced around in them.
My favorite part of all of her brthday was the cake, not because I made it but because she truley went crazy over it. I came in last night and she saw it and starts yelling "mommy it's a SHOE look look mommy it's a SHOE" She wanted to touch it and try it on.I told her it was for her birthday and then she start singing "happy dirtday" and says for me mommy? hmm for me? It was a great time!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

You are such a creative mommy! I love the idea of a shoe party. In fact, I think I might be in the same "phase" as she. Maybe I'll have a shoe party too?

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Ansley! Love the cake; it's too neat!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

We had a SHOEper time at the bday. Ansley is one special little lady!!!

Ericka said...

Everything looks great!

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

Great pictures from the party, once again Creative Mommy award! Happy B-day to you Little Ms. AJ!