Friday, March 28, 2008

billie bunnies needs a job!!!

Well most Fridays are fairly uneventful. That would be with "most" being the key word. I usually take AJ and Trapper to Mrs. Joys and that way I can try to get somethings done. Well I had Tucker all day as usual but he didn't ave school as normal either. I walked with dad at the mall and then came home to settle in to do my list of chores I have put off all week. I was in the bathroom attempting to tidy up when tucker runs in and says I didn't mean to do it! repeatedly. I said what, Tucker, what is it.Then I saw the blood. He actually accidentally cut the bunnies tail off. Yep, you heard me right. He cut the bunnies' tail off. not with scissors but with a plastic ball of Trappers and his plastic bin. So off we go to the Vet to have him looked at. Well a fortune and a half day later Billie bunny is going to be OK for now but will have to have antibiotics, pain meds and eventually a tail docking ( to take care of the little bone) Isn't that just gross!!! he's gonna have to do something to earn his keep. He has turned into one expensive sweet little rabbit.

1 comments:

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

Oh my goodness!! what an eventful day!