Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hooray for Chick-fil-a









I would like to encourage everyone to come on out to chick-fil-a on Campbell Lane on Tuesday nights. We went last night and they a have free craft, a free baloon, free face painting, free ice cream and of course the jungle gym. My kiddos have a blast. Oh, I forgot ot say that the cow is there too. Here are some pics from our mostly free minus the cost of food night.
The little girl with Ansley Jane is Ansley Beth. Her Mom and I were prego at the same time and I worked with her dad at Urgentcare. He was a pharmaceutical rep and brought food from time to time. it wasn't till after they were born that we learned they had the same name and are 1 month apart. We also learned that they have the same coat, their dads went to the same elementry school and they both have 4 year old big brothers who are also a month apart. Go Figure!
tucker really did get tuckered out and fell asleep by the slide, it was really kind of funny. If the weather isn't bad we'll be back for some more chick fil a fun next week.

2 comments:

Melissa D said...

Looks like fun, do they have this every Tuesday?

Melanie said...

How fun! I wonder if they all do that? I'll have to check here...

How funny about the 2 Ansley's! We have an Ansley at church about their age, too (Ansley Savannah, they just call her Ansley!), and Madeline's best friend at school (8 yrs old) is Ansley. I love that name!! No more girl names for us, though...

That Tucker is a cutie, even tuckered out!