Wednesday, September 12, 2007

update

Baby trapper had his procedure done yesterday and all seemed to be ok, just a bad case of acid reflux. Go figure. He'll just have to take medicine for a while. Thanks for keeping us in mind!

Now....
I have to brag on Tucker for a little bit. He is the absolute best big brother ever. Last night he went to the barn with uncle Kaelin and the neighbor who has a brown dog named whitie. the horse decided that he didn't like the dog bothering him while he ate. So, he gave him a good swift kick in the nose. Taylor, the neighbors daughter was there as well and was very upset by the situation. Tucker being the great big boy he is grabbed her hand and said, lets go to my house. so they did and he "shaked" her hand and said I am so sorry about your dog. Handed over his flashlight and off she went to tend to the dog. he said he was so worried about her.

This morning, Trapper was crying and Tucker said MOM he needs his bottle. So he sat in the back seat and fed him on the way in town. Then he cried when he went in and I asked what was wrong and he said, I just want to be with baby trap. HOW SWEET!!

2 comments:

About Me said...

Cherish that. That is very sweet! I'm not sure mine have EVER been so sweet to each other.

Melanie said...

Glad Trapper is okay, but sorry you have to deal with meds. Hope he is better soon!

How darling that Tucker loves his brother so much! That's one of the most precious things on earth to me...seeing my children loving each other! Rare, but sweet :-)