Friday, September 7, 2007

A J-isms

In case you didn't know Ansley Jane Vernon has a full vocabulary.I alsways said that I wanted to write down the words that my children said, the way they said them. It helps you remeber the funny little ways they interpret the world. Here are some of her made up words. :)
cawah= car
morwe = more
scoo nacs = Scooby doo snack fruit chews
si yap = I want to sit in your lap
lub oo = love you
bobby= her blanket
tappeh= trapper
I onna hold due = she wants you to hold her
bondle= referring to a bottle
o naanie = my grandmother that spends every day with us - aka old nannie
green-yeyow= some color they are all green or yellow to her.
batt = she wants to take a bath
yeahhh!!- she is so excited about something
simmin - she wants to swim
peet tape - she wants a peice of tape.
peeped- she has tinkled in her diaper
sweats go= lets go
i o tay = i am ok, don't worry nothing hurt
hip may = help me!!!
Sometimes Nannie and Tucker have to help me interpret her words.
She is so much fun. She often says " whats goin on" and "I said stop right now mommie!"
Of course it takes lots of facial muscles to just keep from cracking up.
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm so glad you shared AJ's words. They are funny. I hope I remember to do that at some point with Zoe. She sure is a cutie!

Melanie said...

Adorable!! Lists like this are one of my favorite things to look back on for my own kids. Your descriptions were great!