Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rub it in...

Anytime one of my kids gets sick, I begin to start to smell the wonderful aroma of VICKs VAPO RUB. It happens to be one of Weston's favorite products. It happens to be one smell I absolutely hate!! He uses it for everything. The best part is that he greases the kids up in it until you could fry bacon on them. Last night AJ had a cold and out pops the little blue tub and rub a dub dub vicks vaporub!!She replies, oooo I don't yike it!! Tucker then takes the little pot and rubs it on him until he has a nice greasy sheen and says well I do feel a little sick.... What fun!!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

FUNNY!!

Melanie said...

My first thought was, "Why is anyone up and functioning enough to blog AND post a picture at 5:52 am??!!" and then I realized...baby Trap :-) But seriously, I LOVE me some VICKS and Jared despises it. So, good for Tucker!

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

You my friend, are a great blogger! Keep them coming, they always make me smile!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

That reminds me of my Dad and Icy Hot. That smell is permanent in my nostrils from his greasy nights of trying to be a 20-something playing sports in his 40's.