Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Tucker with his earned treat after school.

As any of you with 3 kids know it is never easy getting out of the house. As I was getting all the kiddos ready, I realized that I only had enought for 8 snacks at school instead of the needed 10. Therefore I had to make a trip to the store...UGH!. I had also promised Tucker that we would go to Rileys Today to get the ever coveted tea cookies because it was Tuckers 1st day of school. He woke up so excited. He always loves going to school. Above are pictures of the morning. He doesn't know any of the kids in his class but has had a great attitude about it. he words were " I have'nt never seen these friends in a long time". I was so proud of him. After school we went to toys r us to get a toy for his great big boy behavior!.


Tucker with his teacher Mrs. Windy



Tucker and his friend Chase Devries. They were in class together last year.




0 comments: