Monday, August 13, 2007

giving it a go...



Since many of my friends blog I thought I would give it a go. So Here she goes. the above picture is of our Kiddos Tucker 4, Ansley Jane 21 mo. and Trapper 14 weeks. This was their first bath together. As you can tell AJ is a complete tom-boy with her 1st black eye! We lead fairly busy lives, Weston coaching BG high football and baseball and I now stay at home with my 92 year old grandmother i.e.,Nannie and our three children. This is a fairly big change for me as I have worked since I was 16 at the same job and so I am little bit out of sorts. Hovever the first week went well and I am trying to find some routine in the craziness. Our first fuunny moment with Nannie was when she put Ansley's stuffed saint banard to sleep in AJ's bed. We all have to laugh at her crazy moments now because that's about all we get. :) This past weekend we learned that AJ is a water rat. We went to Romanza Johnsons park in Alvaton for a Sunday evening picnic. We went down and played in the water and she just had a ball. She really didn't want to get out of the water.

6 comments:

Melissa D said...

I love the bath picture! All 3 are looking at the camera and smiling, what an accomplishment!!!

About Me said...

I'm glad you have a blog now, too. It'll be great to keep up with the Vernons since we live SOOO far away! I love the pictures. You have such a beautiful family! Feel free to come visit www.gibbsmeabreak.blogspot.com!

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

I love this picture. You have such a sweet family. We want to get with you all soon!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

No tears...looks like we'll be bringing our kids over to your house for bathtime =).

Valerie said...

Welcome to blogging. I'm excited to see pics of your sweet family!

Melanie said...

Larie,
I'm so glad to find your blog (thru Tiff)! I didn't know you had 3...I'm so out of the loop! They are beautiful! Come see us at smallingfamily.blogspot.com sometime! (Can you tell I've had my caffeine this morning!!??)