Thursday, August 23, 2007

ITS OFFICIAL !!

This was my third attempt.



These little guys were my second attempt





this was my first attempt

You may or may not know that I am addicted I mean ahdicted to Ace of Cakes. You may wonder what this is. It is a show that comes on the food network every thursday night at 9:00. so, I have tried to become Chef Duff Goldman myself. It is official, I have lost it. But if I do say so myself, my silly creations aren't half bad... So in true ace of cakes fashion just give a high five if you like 'em. Tucker and AJ have begged to eat the lady. I don't blame them she does look yumy :)

9 comments:

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

Is there anything you can't do? You are so talented Cake Lady! You should send it to the show. I have a friend who had Mary come and do a cake for them.

Melissa D said...

These are the coolest cakes I have ever seen! I can't stop coming back to look at them. I SOOO want to come watch you at work!

Melissa said...

Those are awesome!! I am so impressed with your cakes. Where do you find time to do them?

Deaton, party of 5 said...

The pics. certainly don't do the cake justice. I loved watching you dissect it at the hospital today. When can we come over for instruction???

Emma's Mommy said...

Jody showed me the cake you made for her. It was really cute! You are very talented - and how you find the time to do it beyond me!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

You're amazing! I'm glad there are fun, creative people like you around to balance things out! (I said the same thing in the "Mel" comment but accidentally deleted it trying to change my posting name)

About Me said...

I love Ace of Cakes, too! I'm addicted. I have the DVR set to record the episodes! When I get a chance I'll post pics of my nephew's Duff-inspired birthday cake from last weekend. Andrew also ended up with a fondant cake this year as a result!

Emily said...

I love that show too! I watch it almost every night when I get home from work.. well, if it is on. Thank you so much for making my cake at the very last minute! It was AWESOME! I'm sure you could be a cake decorator at charm city cakes! Thanks again!
Emily