Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Monday

Well, I thought I would share this funny.. I often find Old nannie here. Yes, she is sitting in AJ's booster seat. I guess she could reach the table.

Here are some pictures of Gator-Ada and her 5 new kittens. They are almost all black and white.



They are now 2 days old and all have survived. I was a bit scared yesterday when I found 2 of them laying lifeless on the cold concrete. I warmed a towell and helped them to warm up and Ada did the rest. They are full of song this morning wanting more milk. Weston says that I have turned into a kid again watching them and touching them. I just can't help it. And to beat it all, I don't really even like cats!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Deaton, party of 5 said...

GRANNY IS FUNNY! I bet you could dedicate an entire blog to her shinanigans =).

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs. I guess, because I love your kids. You all have a great life and are raising your children with lots of down on the farm adventures and sweet memories.
Julie C.

Shannon Maglinger said...

When I need cheering up, I always come to this picture. How adorable. Paul and I love this picture of old granny.

Melanie said...

I'm glad you can laugh at Nannie's antics! I agree with Tiff, I bet a Nannie blog would be hilarious! And those kitties are so cute, even though I don't like cats either :)

Anonymous said...

That picture of Nanny is pretty much the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Melissa D