Tuesday, April 22, 2008

tagged

I've been tagged!Here's how this one works...
1. The rules are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:Finishing my 1st year of college trying to figure out what I wanted to do. Lived at home and worked at Urgentcare.

Five things on my to do list for today:
1. Laundry
2. Laundry
3. Laundry
4. Laundry
and 5. Laundry
I try to conquer at least 1 thing a day. That seems to be just about all I can handle, so I don't overwhelm myself with lists.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:I would become debt free. Buy vacation homes in the West and at the beach possibly even in Belize. I would do my best to help everyone around me to accomplish what they want. I would go back to school.

Three of my bad habits:
1.Procrastination
2.expressing my opinion where is doesn't belong
.3.watching soap operas .

Five places I have lived:
1. My moms house- Shawnee Subdivision
2. McCormick Hall
3. Mt. Lebanon Church Rd.
4. Tam-o- shanter Court
5. Carter Sims Rd

Five jobs I have had:
1.Urgentcare
2. Corpcare
3.Old Nannnie caretaker
4. Stay at home mom
no fifth..

I think I am pretty boring. I am pretty sure that everyone I know has been tagged, so I will not pass it along.

0 comments: