Monday, December 10, 2007

Tagged- again

Well, I was tagged by Tiff. Here it is:

1. Your favorite Holiday Movie? Christmas Vacation
2. The best Christmas present you ever received? I don't have a best, I have always loved Christmas so all presents were great!
3. Your favorite Santa memory? Well growing up with divorced parents I always had Santa twice. I really remember the years I stayed at dads on Christmas eve and going home to moms or vise versa because it was like double anticipation on what had been brought.
Do you prefer...
4. Colored or white lights? white usually, but I have a thing where I always find a tree in town that is may favorite. I sill haven't found this year but last year my favorite was on cemetery rd and it was colored lights.
5. Artificial or real tree? artificial....just because you can leave them up longer. I love going to pick out real trees though.
6. Pre-lit or stringing your own lights? I liked pre-lit until recently when our pre-lit tree didn't look so pre-lit, because a hunk of the lights didn't work. I had to add some new ones and there went my love for the pre-lit tree.
Do you....
7. Bake anything special for the holidays? I recently discover Oreo balls. That are a little piece of heaven! I may not save them specifically for the holidays though.
8. Put your tree up before Thanksgiving? no, just got it up last week. gotta do it when I can.
9. Favorite Christmas food? spiced cider if that's considered food.
10. Favorite festive place to go? Opryland Hotel although I haven't been there since 6th grade. I also love to go to my home church's Christmas eve service. It brings back a bit of magic for me.
11. Favorite Christmas Carol? I absolutely love christmas music, any of it. I think my favorite would be what child is this or Mary did you know ( I really like the words to this one)
12. Favorite Christmas Album? ?? James Taylor's album. I missed getting it last year but a friend had it last year and we listened non-stop at work.

Hope you enjoyed it!

0 comments: