Monday, November 19, 2012

Fall 2012

This picture just gives you a little idea of Trapper's personality. This was on the way to school one day. He always has a good time. No matter where. I look at this picture and he just makes me laugh!

 Tucker decided that he wanted to play football this year instead of soccer so, we signed him up. I was a bit nervous as he has never even really thrown a football or shown much interest, but he wanted to and of course his daddy-o was supper pumped about. And, to beat it all.... his best friend Tanner got to play with him.
We went to Destin again on fall break and got to do some fun stuff. Trap has been dying to get a bear from build a bear and had a lot of fun making him. He chose a military style adn named  him Logan after a soilder that we know.



Weston and I got to go out with all the other adults for dinner one night to Tommy Bahamas. It was so good. I think it will be our new go to place as a group.

AJ at Baytown Warf. She wanted to get all dressed up. :) what's new?

Weston and I participated in the 10k this year. I suprised weston with those lovely green Bose ear phones that morning. he was so super shocked I think he wore them all day even after the race. I had my mom get them while we were in Destin at the bose outlet.

Pumpkin carving time....


Trapper wanted to be a pirate this year and so I pulled together some pieces from everyone to make that happen. Gran Gran had saved my  brothers pirate costume from 20 years ago so, he has that on- kinda neat.

Ansley FINALLY chose who she wanted to be, we bounced from Honey boo boo to a vampire wife to.... you guessed it uncle SI from Duck Dynasty. ( by the way, if you haven't watched that show, you are really missing out)

Ansley Jane's Birthday has finally come. I say finally because she has pestored me continuously about getting Justin Bieber tickets. Little did she know we had purchased them back in May and had to keep it a secret all summer. She was so excited to get them.

1 comments:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Cute updates, I love her reaction to the tickets, priceless. Glad you got it on video! So fun!