Monday, July 28, 2008

I' ve been tagged...

A-Available or Single: married
B-Beach or Lake: Beach- no lake!!
C-Cake or Pie? Cake
D-Drink of Choice: water
E-Essential Item you use everyday-my minivan
F-Favorite Color: blue
G-Gummy bears or Worms: Worms
H-Hometown: Bowling Green,Ky
I-Indulgence: ice cream
J-January or February: neither I hate cold weather, and I like longer days!
K-Kids & Names: Tucker, Ansley Jane and Trapper
L-Life is Incomplete without: WESTON, He's my best friend.
M-Marriage Date: June 17
N-Number of Siblings-1 brother
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges.
P-Phobias: lakes, streams anything with murky water
Q-Fave Quote: my Nannie used to say " I'll be back in a jiffy" and it always made me laugh
R-Reasons to smile: I have a God who loves me unconditionally
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag 3 or 4 people - no thanks
U-Unknown fact about me: I am fascinated with the human body and how it works
V-Vegetable you don't like: hominy
w- worst habit- biting my nails
X-rays: Right pinky, dental and ultrasounds, MRI and CT of head
Y-Your favorite food: I like pasta
Z-Zodiac sign: Aries






1 comments:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Wait a sec., I thought you LOVED the lake. I can remember our fun times in Texas in that brown lake =).